Diseño experimental estadístico (DoE)
Disculpe las molestias, la página solicitada no está disponible en español.
Simple Product Optimisation or Process Optimisation with Statistical Design of Experiments (DoE)
Statistical design of experiments is an important method in the context of quality assurance. Influencing factors are systematically varied at the same time. So a maximum of information about the desired quality characteristic (target value) can be gained with a minimum amount of tests. This allows a fast and efficient product- or process optimisation. The design space can simply be defined because of the information obtained and often systematical experimentation leads to knew insights. Further information about this method you can find on our information webpage about statistical design of experiments (doe).
We speak your Language!
AICOS Technologies has many years of experience in the industrial praxis, here especially but not exclusively in the area of the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. We consult you in every phase of your design of experiments project. You get the results of our consultating in an overall comprehensible report. We are pleased to implement as software solution individually adapted to your needs.
Do you wish further Information about our Consulting Services?
Just follow the corresponding link:.
- Our method competence in quality assurance
- Examples of quality assurance consulting
- Statistic courses in the area of statistical quality assurance, design of experiments (doe), data analysis, PAT, Six Sigma (incl. Six Sigma Green Belt Training)
- Software tools
- EasyStat (data visualisation, data analysis, control cards, process capability, interlaboratory tests, methods for PAT, Six Sigma),
- STAVEX (design of experiments (doe))
- CART (data mining e.g. for the data analysis of historical process data)Implementation of individually adapted software solutions: You can get in touch with us directly by using the contact form