Analysis of Stability Data
Disculpe las molestias, la página solicitada no está disponible en español.The course covers the treatment of censored data and statistical basic concepts (survival function, hazard rate) as well as the most common parametric and non-parametric lifetime and regression models (exponential and Weibull distribution, Kaplan-Meier estimator, Cox model).
What will you learn ?Are you in charge of making sure that your products work without failure or keep constant properties during a fixed period of time? The most common methods for reliability and lifetime data analysis are covered in this course and will help you to estimate reliably the lifetime or the stability of your product. The emphasis is on the use of graphical methods and the choice and fit of convenient lifetime distributions. The methods will be explained using practical examples and exercises that stem from the chemical, pharmaceutical and machine industries as well as software demonstrations on PC. The implementation of the ICH-Guidelines will be shown in detail.
Who should attend ?
- Quality managers, chemists, pharmacists and engineers who are responsible for the lifetime quality or the stability of products
- People who have to analyse censored and uncensored data
- Elementary statistical knowledge is assumed (as given in the course "Visualization of Lab Data" )
Which topics are coveres ?
| Basic Concepts|
| ||Data Situation |
Basic concepts of lifetime data analysis
| Statistical models for stability data (main issue)|
| ||Linear regression: |
- Parameter estimation
- Confidence domains
Treatment of several responses
Implementation of ICH-Guidelines
| Statistical models for lifetime data|
| ||Survival plots |
- Exponential distribution
- Weibull distribution
Any questions ?
- Course duration: 2 days
- Participants: max. 12 (one PC per participant)
- Costs: including complete course documentation, coffee and lunch: see registration form
- Dates: see registration form
- Further information: see contact page